Definition and function of the Cookies
A cookie is a small file created by an Internet site to store information in your device, such as preferences when visiting a web. When a Web page using cookies is accessed, the browser is requested to save one or more cookies in the hard disk. The cookies often keep the website configuration, such as language preference or location. Therefore when the user returns to the Web page, the browser resends the cookies belonging to the page, providing in this way customised service and information in regards to the needs. The cookies may also keep information personally identifying the users, though this website does not use this kind of cookies, and only personal information provided by the user through the contact form will be accessed. Your browser cookie configuration may be changed so it enables you to automatically approve or reject cookie storing petitions when the browser is shut down and other additional options.
Types of cookies used by this Web page
- Technical This type of cookies provides information on the use the user makes of the Web such as, the visited pages or if there has been any technical problem in the accesses. These cookies do not allow identification, as anonymous information is collected and will only be used to improve the page design and the browsing, use statistics, etc. They enable the web to work speedier and adapt to the users' preferences.
- Register They are created on registering or when a session is started as Web user.
- Personalisation They allow to personalise the functions or contents of a website in regards to the browser obtained data.
- Analytic They are used for statistical purposes. The information is used to measure the website activity, by means of Google Analytics, a free web analysis tool provided by Google that mainly enables the website owners to know how the users interact with their website. This analytic web service places a series of cookies in your computer just to configure statistics.
- Preferences These cookies provide the information on whether you have visited our site before or not. If the stored information in a preference cookie is lost, your experience on the website may be less functional, but should not affect its working.
- State of the session These cookies keep information needed during the session and the changes related to it, and they also determine if or not you are registered on the Web.
- Processes The process cookies allow the website operation and offer the services the user expects when accessing the website, such as, the web page browsing or the access to the website's safe areas.
The list of Cookies used by the domain www.honza.es:
- Google Analytics Cookies
Withdrawal and deletion of Cookies
Your browser may be configured to allow, block, delete or deactivate the cookies installed in your device, by configuring the browser options installed in your device. If the installation of cookies is not allowed in your browser, you may not be able to access some of this website's sections or functionalities.
In order to configure the browser, deactivate or administer the cookie installation, and thus they are automatically deleted once the browser, equipment or device, is shut down, more information may be acquired clicking on the following links we provide, depending on the browser used:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer (Version 11)
- Internet Explorer (Version 10)
- Internet Explorer (Version 9)
- Internet Explorer (Version 7, & 8)
- Internet Explorer (Version 6)
- Safari web
- Safari IOS
In general most of the browsers allow quick access to the deletion of browser data, clicking the key sequence Ctrl+Capital+Delete, therefore deleting the Cookies.